• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pig rich mixture at idle 2 x 4 Gen 2 hemi

That manifold pictured is beyond a Vanke mod. So that is something someone did on their own. Pictures available of how the Vanke mod looks on web. I would get a street manifold if you can. I don't think that marine manifold was good either.

Yea I agree that’s someone’s failed attempt at a vanke mod hence the reason it’s not on the engine. I will keep an eye out for a factory unmodified intake.

I haven’t ran it again yet but do plan to do a high speed run I plan to install an intake today.
I have three intakes but none seem like the one I should use for a street application so I haven’t installed one of them yet. What I have are the stage V and a mopar marine and a factory intake that has been modified. I would like to find a good factory intake with no mods and stick it on there and go

Like this one?
28372652-4CAC-4C69-B2C9-B047F88CFBBB.jpeg

Also yours looks Vanke-ish but not quite right. Not sure what plan they followed...
It should be more like this one
4D07F1B4-AA7A-4E6C-9AD7-4B2028C81084.jpeg

Yea like that one! The one someone tried to modify doesn’t even have the dam welded like it should have. looks like i’m gonna have an intake yard sale coming up:lol:
I’d sell either or both intakes if you’re interested.

(Do not adjust your set. The sounds you hear are exponential amounts of American currency
exchanging hands electronically....) :)

(Do not adjust your set. The sounds you hear are exponential amounts of American currency
exchanging hands electronically....) :)

There’s nothing further from the truth there Ed! best way to tune a hemi is throw more money at it right?:cursin:

Auto Transport Service
Back