• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pistol grip shift handle for my Honda Del Sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robliepse

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Interested in finding a pistol grip shift handle for my Honda Del Sol, Yes, you read that correctly. It can be damaged, old, sub-par aftermarket Chinese knockoff. I know I can go and buy one online but I don't want to have much invested and I have access to a machine shop if it needs repaired or modified. One may ask.............who in their right mind would even consider such a silly / stupid idea. Well, that would be me. I'm a huge fan of anything Chrysler, dodge, Plymouth related and my primary vehicle is a Durango Citadel, Wife drives a Grand Caravan and Daughter drives a Caliber and I've lost count of the various MOPARs I've owned over the years. About a year ago I picked up a 1995 5 speed Honda Del Sol with !20K miles on it for $500. I drive the Del Sol all over the place and whenever I pull into Custom Car Restoration where my GTX is being restored the guys in the shop give me a hard time. I keep telling them that I'm going to paint it Torrid red, install the Roadrunner roof stripe and make it a mini me of my GTX. The first step is the pistol grip shifter
photo (65).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back