• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Help Identify this Battery Cable.......?

btomasko

Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Hello....

My Father had passed away and left me with quite a few miscellaneous Parts for his two Mopars..... I found this New Battery Cable and the Label had fallen off so I have no idea which Mopars this will work with...... It doesn't look like it would work with the 2 Cars in the Garage......

If anybody out there could help in any way I would appreciate it very much.....
Thanks

Battery Cable.jpg

R/T,

I think you are on the correct track but maybe an older hemi cable only because the wire to the relay is shorter on the below cable. Early/Later IDK, just guessing here.

This is reported to be a "1970-71 Mopar B/E -Body Hemi Positive Battery Cable" from Classic Industries

1697995790902.png

The only short wire to relay that I know of is 66 Hemi inner fender mount. It looks like it has a 3 pin NSS so if that's true not a 66 or 67 not sure if 68 had 3 pin or not.

B and E have the starter relay in a different place 3 feet apart. So that cable is B body.

My brain hurts, I need to get to the side line. :(

Pic in OP, not a 3 wire NSS plug, but maybe a 4-speed reverse light switch plug?

The only short wire to relay that I know of is 66 Hemi inner fender mount. It looks like it has a 3 pin NSS so if that's true not a 66 or 67 not sure if 68 had 3 pin or not.
68 was still single pole. 69 was 3 pin.

Hard to nail it down unless you know wire lengths of a cable you think it may be.

But its definitely 67-70 Hemi B body manual trans, exactly what year. I've no idea

Auto Transport Service
Back