• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help....!

Elvad

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
3:23's, you ever hear of them before? Try and find them now (for a Mopar). Why can't I find new 3:23 gears to rebuild my diff??!! I am tearing down my 8 3/4 and cannot find new 3:23 gears for it WTF?? I can buy like a hundred 40 round clips for an AK but no matter how much I look, I can't find 3:23's!!?? I will buy NOS, a complete rebuilt chuck, anything that gets me NEW 3:23 gears for my car. I know MOPAR parts can be rare and expensive but rear end gear ratio's???? This is getting silly, PLEASE HELP, anybody know where I can find NEW gears??!!

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 261
Not only was it the most used gear, but also probably one of the most swapped out. So if you find a used set, they will probably be in excellent condition.

yep like others have said "the 3.23:1 gear ratio was the standard gears in allot of Mopars" my 68 RR RM23 383ci/727tf w/8.750" 742 carrier, has them from the factory too....

- - - Updated - - -

with a slightly taller tire, the 3.55:1 would be a good swap too...

Auto Transport Service
Back