• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Please S T O P saying this" thread.

Well, ****. You found my weakness.

Bony women?
Nah, not bony.
If the subject changed from words to food and now to women, it's not as if I like them bony, just well toned like so...

1 C 5.jpg

If you call that "bony", I disagree.
Now, these types are what I like most but they aren't what I got. That is okay. I’m quite happy.
It is extremely rare to find a woman that looks like this that also likes cars, isn't crazy and doesn't mind a guy with a few flaws!

Last edited:
When I've sold cars private party, I've encountered low offers that were far below what I was willing to take.
But I'll pay cash.
You'll need to pay MORE cash!
By the way, CASH is the only way that I'll sell the car. I'm not taking 200 lbs of ground beef or 3 months worth of lap dances in trade.

I'd have to see the lap dancers first.

When I've sold cars private party, I've encountered low offers that were far below what I was willing to take.
But I'll pay cash.
By the way, CASH is the only way that I'll sell the car. I'm not taking 200 lbs of ground beef or 300 pounds of lap dances in trade.
Corrected :poke: :rofl:
1706706501409.png

But I'll pay cash.
By the way, CASH is the only way that I'll sell the car. I'm not taking 200 lbs of ground beef or 3 months worth of lap dances in trade.

I replied to one text offer to buy one of our rentals currently valued at about 230K with "$600,000", which is actually a calculated amount for a value that includes about 15 years of rental income plus a sales price at the end of that period.

The reply I got back was- "well...we look for properties where we can add value. Is the house in need of any work at all?"

Guess they couldn't take a hint.

I probably should have said "yeah, there a rip in one screen". Like the ad I heard on the radio where the lady was relieved to sell her house so she didn't have to fix the ripped screen.

If I haven't already said- "reaching out to you"...or even if I have, I'll say it again.
Agree. A lot of the jargon doesn’t bother me much, but ‘reach out to you’ or ‘reach out to me’ for some reason has been an irritation. Remember the first time I read this in a biz-related email and thought it was weird. Maybe it is the instant visual I have on the type of occasions when someone would be reaching out to another…to help them from falling, or taking one’s hand to help them walk across the street, something like this. Then it caught on with others as I’d see this in more communications. Lol, please stop with the reaching out lingo, it sounds – weirdly too affectionate.

It's right up there with "don't go there" for frequency of use and longevity.

Currently everywhere...still...even though there's an obvious backlash.

Was getting insurance on a new rental when the agent replies with "perfect, perfect" who are these people?

Auto Transport Service
Back