• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone:
I just installed this @Crackedback Headlight Relay Kit on my '67 GTX. Amazing difference in the headlights now.
My lights used to be really dull, now I can drive safely at night, super bright.
One thing I would suggest: If you don't know how old your headlights are, it's worth it to install new sealed beam lights all around.
My lights were all different, with 2 bulbs being the originals, now (4X) brand new bulbs and not much $$.
Very good quality harness and I highly recommend getting it.

I’m interested, message sent. Edited I was the one at the pm limit.

Last edited:
Mr. Crackedback,

I'm looking to get a headlight kit for a 64 ply Sport Fury. Your box is full. :)

Your in box is full.
I have a 69 Charger, and am wondering what you have for my car? Also how it all connects, and is it hidden?

Purchased this kit for my 70 R/T. It was truly plug and play in my car. The components and craftsmanship are impeccable. I had been wanting to do this for many years. The difference in performance of your lighting system after this upgrade is more than noticeable, it is game changing.

Purchased this kit for my 70 R/T. It was truly plug and play in my car. The components and craftsmanship are impeccable. I had been wanting to do this for many years. The difference in performance of your lighting system after this upgrade is more than noticeable, it is game changing.
Glad to hear. I think after MANY positive responses, recommendations, on this topic about harnesses and many pages on the subject no one can go wrong looking into it. I'm very happy with mine.

How bright are the dash lights on you 67 GTX after doing the headlight relay kit modification? The same or brighter? Did the modification eliminate the issue of the dash lights dimming when coming to a stop and then brighter when accelerating?

GMP440:
The lighting system in my car was terrible when I got it, had to re-build almost the entire system.
I decided to add the headlight relay kit and do it all at one time.
I replaced all the bulbs with LED's, except for the headlights, those are (4X) new sealed beam.
Most of the bulbs were burned out, broken or missing, sockets missing, and not good contact in some sockets.
I replaced a lot of wiring, changed out or added about 6 sockets and added a new turn signal flasher for LED's.

After the headlight relay kit was installed, lights were very dull before, super bright after.
All running, brake and turn signal lights work perfect now.
I wish I could speak to before and after for the interior lighting, but it was crap with 50% working.
All the broken and missing lights are working now, this project is finished.
I do not notice any dimming on dash, head lights or anywhere else when driving.
This may be due in part to LED's using less juice too.
Don't ya' love old cars, get some tools out !!

Purchased a kit for my '67 Coronet. After checking to confirm a solid ground, the kit works great! Super easy to install, no modifications required. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants their lights to really shine!

Hi Rob,
Do you have one for a 1973 Charger ?

I installed Rob's kit in my 1968 Charger today. The install very very straight forward and took me about an hour. The headlamps are much brighter. Thanks Rob!
IMG_0015.JPG

I installed Rob's kit in my 1968 Charger today. The install very very straight forward and took me about an hour. The headlamps are much brighter. Thanks Rob!View attachment 1409414
I installed my relays under my battery tray, on the supporting brace. He also sells a harness to go from alternator, straight to starter relay, to keep the current from going through the bulkhead. I recommend that too for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back