• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Polaras in a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s also a picture of the tail end of a 71 challenger (7th picture in original post & can just see the passenger side headlight bezel in the corner of 1st picture)

Is the 71 Challenger for sale too ?

I don't see a satellite in those pictures.

There’s also a picture of the tail end of a 71 challenger (7th picture in original post & can just see the passenger side headlight bezel in the corner of 1st picture)

Is the 71 Challenger for sale too ?
Yes the 71 challenger is for sale too 25K

if you are really expecting to get 25k for those...
you might want to wash them and take pics without all the crap stacked on them.
more details would be good too,such as what is the mileage of the 3 cars,
and do they run,drive,anything.

Well they are in a barn and no water so you see them as I do in the burn I could tell you that it’s a barn find and wash and detail them but would you be leave it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no you dont need to wash them. Do you have titles? Big block cars,complete cars and do any of them run? thanks Dave

no you dont need to wash them. Do you have titles? Big block cars,complete cars and do any of them run? thanks Dave
Yes titles for them I will be there again in two weeks and see if the motors are free as far as complete there are floors are nice I will get the miles off them and get the stuff off of them but I will only have time to get some more detailed pictures but that’s is it

What are the specs/stats on the 66 Bel?

I am in Clearwater Florida
I see you edited your first post as "sold". Are they all sold? If so mark the thread sold to close it. Just below the title. "Mark SOLD"

I marked it sold. The seller hasn't been here since he started this thread. :BangHead::BangHead: We're outta' here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back