• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll Bumblebee Stripe or not 68 Charger

My vote would be..
giphy.gif

Do what YOU like. But, I think the stripes on the 68 Dodges were the best EVER. all the dodges.

After comparing post #1 & #3, I'd say add them. It looks rather naked without them.

I am having a hard discussion with myself on whether or not I want to add the black bumblebee stripe to my car. I was all for it when I first aquired the car but now I am thinking it looks clean without it and am leaning towards keeping it off. Also the guy I got the car from used to hate the stripes and told me that it looked horrible in his opinion and he has since passed away so I have that in the back of my head. I am thinking the day I apply the stripes, if I do, I get struck by lightening! :) Good buddy of mine, that is how I aquired the car.....let me know what you all think!

View attachment 534527 View attachment 534528

Put them on it will look great .Worst case take them off if you don't like them

I have pondered this one myself. Mine came without the strips. Then what color? Car will be painted the original racing metalic green.

I am having a hard discussion with myself ....

Be careful with this behavior. This guy I know had some Crown Royal and did this same thing. Soon he started in with the insults, name calling, then he had all he could stand and ended up kicking his ***.

Its baseball season.

One stripe good, two stripes fine, three stripes bad.

Bottom of the seventh, Dodges are up!!

I once had an orange '68 Charger with a black vinyl top and black stripes. Most thought it was an R/T but it had a 318 and got good gas mileage. Your car is yours to do with what you will but I vote for the stripes, that can always be removed if you choose. Just my thoughts...

No matter what you do, you will offend someone. My advice is to please yourself and don't worry about the nay-sayers. Everyone has their own opinion and they are only valid for themselves. Myself, I like the rump stripe on the 68's. However, I like the subtle sneaky look as opposed to the in your face look.

My vote is to not add the stripe to the car for now. Especially considering you are torn with the question. Enjoy it as it is knowing you can add it at any time later.

I had a C500 for many years and held off adding the stripe to it. I like the clean smooth look.

IMG_0187 (Large).JPG

My vote is to not add the stripe to the car for now. Especially considering you are torn with the question. Enjoy it as it is knowing you can add it at any time later.

I had a C500 for many years and held off adding the stripe to it. I like the clean smooth look.

View attachment 534864

Even though my red car has a rump stripe I say leave it off . I prefer the smooth clean lines of the Charger's body lines also. Since it belongs on my car I leave it on there.

I would add it in vinyl, if you don't like it, remove it. Sweet Charger by the way!!

Auto Transport Service
Back