• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powder coated parts

Thank you Budnicks!! I'll be around whenever you're ready to get started on your stuff. Thanks again for the kind words.

it will be a while, but I will definitely be in contact, when I'm ready...

Mario those things look great. But then again, what do you expect when you deal with the best?

you know it, Rob. Leanna is top notch. she's always in contact and asks a lot of questions to make sure everything is just as you want!!

Well Leanna is the total real deal. She powder coats, she's a car gal, plus she's a MoPar gal. She looks good in hot pants too. It bout dont get no better.

Wow, it's a good thing I didn't see this earlier today ... ya'll are swellin my head up so much I wouldn't have fit through the shop door this morning! Thank you all muahhhhhhhhhhhh

<< wearin out her Thanks button :grin:

Yeah, powder coating is awesome. I use a local shop, I send some stuff there, he sends customers my way -- he says when I'm done blasting they don't have to do anything, it's immediately ready for applying the powder, then into the oven, which saves him time, which is money baby! Its very lasting and durable too. And, its very difficult to media blast off, almost impossible.

Pssssssst, MarPar ... your valve covers are out for delivery as of 4:08 this morning. :D I'm not sure which of us is more excited. LOL

powder coating is the way to go just use a very good one ,theres a lot of bad ones out there

Auto Transport Service
Back