• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power seats in a 1969 B-Body???

69SportSatellite

Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
I was wondering whether anyone has tried to put power seats in a 1969 B-Body? I don't think they were a factory option, at least my original sales brochure doesn't show them as such.

I know someone who is parting out a 1967 Imperial LeBaron with power front seats and I think I could get the seat bases at a good price. Of course there would be a wiring issue, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever attempted this. Or, being that the Imperial is a C Body, would there be a lack of interchangeability....? I'm not interested in having to fabricate a lot of intricate brackets, etc.

Always trying to learn.

Thanks

... you know, now I'm not so sure. (Getting old sucks) That Coronet was hard loaded, but she had buckets seats and I'm thinking that they were the only thing that wasn't power in that car. Looks like I'll have to do some research. :icon_study:

Well, I measured the length and width of the driver's seat track tonight in the Sport Satellite, and will compare it to the Seat track in the Imperial tomorrow; may be close, may not....we'll see. I'm more interested in the 440 sitting in the Imperial's engine bay...

Auto Transport Service
Back