• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power steering box core worth?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
It came out of a 68 383 Charger if that makes a difference.....hate to scrap it and will throw it up on CL but have no idea what it's worth.

Well, if it worked OK and didn't leak and comes with the arm, $150 is a good starting place but who knows, it may go for more or less. It probably fits a host of vehicles so you shouldn't have a hard time selling it if it's posted in the right places.

Crap...Maybe I ought to call them to see if they want to buy a few. I must have 5 or more laying around out back!

It came out of a 68 383 Charger if that makes a difference.....hate to scrap it and will throw it up on CL but have no idea what it's worth.
Advertise on Craigslisp that it came out of a General Lee barn find from Season 1....should get mega dollars for it. :lol:

I bought one for $50.00 to use as a core. Took it to Carlisle and picked up a stage 2 rebuilt from steer and gear. Works great.

I placed it on CL the other day for 35 bucks.....no responses yet but that's the way it's been on everything I place on there. Mopar parts are dead dead here in Houston.

Auto Transport Service
Back