• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers Out for All in Florida's Hurricane Path

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Our Prayer's have been going out to all Florida Resident's waking up today to a National Disaster. My Wife's Family has been in Ft Myers for years, and they took the Brunt of it. Thankfully, they made it through, so far, but not without some loss...

Yes, family & friends in Florida, a few hit directly by this storm. Thankfully, none for the wear or worse. But hopes and prayers for those Floridians hard hit by this massive storm.

We got the 1st personal report in, my Sister-in-law & husband's retirement getaway, before& after. A neighbor snapped the pic last night, as it happened...
15247.jpeg
15245.jpeg

Our Prayer's have been going out to all Florida Resident's waking up today to a National Disaster. My Wife's Family has been in Ft Myers for years, and they took the Brunt of it. Thankfully, they made it through, so far, but not without some loss...
I doubt that there were very many in the path were sleeping! I pretty much stayed awake when Ike hit here and it dwindled down to a strong cat 1 just as it came in. We made the decision not to leave when we saw that happening but things were packed up and ready to roll....and even though it was 'only' a cat 1, it was still very stressful hearing all the crap outside.

Thoughts and prayers are with them. I have family there too. A few were hit, but thankfully they were more inland.

Auto Transport Service
Back