• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre Purchase Inspection...

P-38Sam

Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know of a good Pre Purchase Inspector in the Pittsburgh area?
I am interested in a vehicle near there.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Sam

Hi Sam, Sure does not hurt to ask on here.
Myself I do not know of any but would suggest checking Hemmings sight or magazine.
I know several inspection companies used to advertise with them.

Hi Sam, Sure does not hurt to ask on here.
Myself I do not know of any but would suggest checking Hemmings sight or magazine.
I know several inspection companies used to advertise with them.

Hi,
Thanks for the input. I will check out Hemmings and see if there is any info there.
Thanks again for the help.
Sam

I sold a car a few years ago to an out of state buyer who couldn't make the trip himself. He hired an outfit called Lemon Squad. I was very impressed with them, ended up calling them myself for contact info if I ever needed such a thing done. They did a very thorough, timely inspection and write up. They have people in all 50 States.

I sold a car a few years ago to an out of state buyer who couldn't make the trip himself. He hired an outfit called Lemon Squad. I was very impressed with them, ended up calling them myself for contact info if I ever needed such a thing done. They did a very thorough, timely inspection and write up. They have people in all 50 States.
I have heard good and bad things about Lemon squad. They check everything, but not sure they would know much about a 1969 car. I found an outfit to do the inspection. Hopefully they come through. If not, Lemon Squad may be my last resort.

Thanks for the info that you had a good interaction with them.

Auto Transport Service
Back