• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre Purchase Inspection -- San Diego Needed

Heat-Med

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the page. I am in the process of looking to buy a B-Body, Coronet R/T to be specific. I am coming to the San Diego area to take a look a car that I found for sale. It appears to be in really good condition, but I would like to get a second 'knowledgable' opinion. Can anyone recommend someone in the area that can help me put a second pair of eyes on this car. I am looking at flying in tomorrow, and I apologize for such the short notice. Any direction would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Used to live in the county, was a member of the club for awhile but have no telly numbers to pass on.

hope you brought a magnet, what year?

hope you brought a magnet, what year?
It is a 68. I have a call out to a local appraiser and a message out to Mopar Club of San Diego. It is a short notice, but I have not heard back from either of them yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back