• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Full quarter panels from AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedonz

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, I have a 69 Coronet convertible, and am looking to purchase the (newly back in stock) quarter panels Am7002469R and L, I'm looking for the least expensive option to purchase and have shipped to my door (60517, Woodridge, IL). I want to use authorized vendors from the sight here to help us all out, but I would also like to save some money. Does anyone know who gives us the biggest discounts off of AMD's list prices? Most vendors drop ship from AMD anyway, so I'm looking for anything better than "list". Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

I bought directly from AMD for my floor pan. I went to order more panels and now I get a discount. I didn't ask for it but I'm glad I bought direct.

I bought directly from AMD for my floor pan. I went to order more panels and now I get a discount. I didn't ask for it but I'm glad I bought direct.
I called them tonight and it’s full price for me. I bought all my other metal from an AMD distributor before at a good discount, but they are out of business now. (Maybe they offered too large of discounts?? Haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back