• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

price quote on paint job

Hi Erik, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was out of town for a week. Here's the itemized list you asked for.

Paint materials.......................................................................................$1000.00
Paint........................................................................................................$1500.00
Color sand & buff...................................................................................$ 400.00
Prep door jambs, under hood & trunk..................................................$ 400.00
Fill, block, prime, bodywork..................................................................$2150.00
Mask, prep & cleanup...........................................................................$ 150.00
Strip paint & bondo................................................................................$ 500.00
Pull parts & glass....................................................................................$ 400.00
TOTAL......................................................................................................$6500.00

The estimate is based on a complete package so it's kind of hard to seperate it accurately,
the $900.00 depends on how well you strip it.
Just to let you know my schedule looks like it's full until about March.
If you have any further questions let me know. Thanks, Bill

What do you guys think?

That is excellent pricing, I have a quote for $6k for all the same and show quality paint. So your pricing is right on good deal where are you located :)

Auto Transport Service
Back