• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Pro Touring 68 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemihauler11

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a 68 charger pro touring project that was left unfinished. It has a full tube chassis, tubular a-arms, and a 9in Ford rear end.It has a 4 link rear, wildwood hubs and rotors up front. 10in custom aluminum wheels all the way around. It also has a full 10 point roll cage. The cage is only tac welded into place but the frame is completely welded. When I found car it was sitting under a carport. The story behind it was it was a running driving car but was taken to WyoTech School where it was 100% disassembled and the pro touring project you see here was begun. The car was a factory copper color. It was also a 383 SE car. The body is also not attached to the frame it is only sitting on it. All the glass is there. It has no floorpans what so ever. But it could be put back stock if someone wished it to be. The body looks pretty good but I do not know much about it. Includes fenders, grille, hood, deck lid, doors, and all glass. It has a clean title in hand .....MAKE OFFER..... don't be afraid to make on offer the worst I can so is no, or maybe possible trade 68 charger.jpg68 charger 4.jpg68 charger 8.jpg68 charger 7.jpg68 charger 3.jpg68 charger 5.jpg68 charger 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back