• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Production Numbers for '69 RR?

69charger

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
I'm talking about how many 383's with 4 speeds/383's with automatics ect ect. not just the total amount of roadrunners produced but engine combos and stuff broken down.

Sorry to ask if its already been posted, I tried a search but couldnt find anything.

so does anybody have 'em?

I found a Roadrunner and cant stop thinking about it, I think i may have stumbled onto something.

Last edited:
RM21 18,191
RM23 21,278
RM27 769

This is according to the white book, 383 4 speed only

RM21 18,191
RM23 21,278
RM27 769

This is according to the white book, 383 4 speed only

I know that there is at least ONE 383, 4 speed, fresh air hood 69 Road Runner here in Phoenix, because my best friend owns it! It also has the factory two tone paint with the painted top and the two tone interior. His Dad bought it back in 1970 after the cars original owner had traded it in to a local Plymouth dealer as a trade-in for a new 70 Cuda. It's a beautiful car indeed!

Richard

my 66 Coronet and Matt's 69 Road Runner - car show 1992 #2.jpg

Matt and me comparing trophs at 92 car show.jpg

Matt's 69 Road Runner - Performance Dodge car show 1992 #4.jpg

my 66 Coronet and Matt's 69 Road Runner - car show 1992.jpg

thank you 69 runner.
and thanks for the cool pics thebankerstoy

Two tone paint is unusual. Two tone interior isn't. They pretty much were all two tone unless they were black, white, or red.

btw...you're welcome. And thanks for those pics too!

Auto Transport Service
Back