• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress.

Look at the picture infront of you and add to it is all I’m doing.. the greatest cyber attack is little mark up-it’s still illegal to add something so just a little mark inside someone picture is illegal..

The military needs to protect all cyber tools by going back with a paper back vault of files on camera photography and cyber attacks.. alpha jack shadow or AJS name in code program taught trillions of investigators in heaven how to use AI to find new crimes before they happen.. fbi needs to start using AI to find new crimes that don’t exist yet..

Last edited:
Their was a mote sammi set at at one time. Mote is a military word for settlement or a housing blockade.
Sammi was drinking one night wondering about wars past.
Their was one thing he conquered for a king, defeating pristol the queen of the elder shades. Pristol was a name for a little gun western movie females back then used a purse gun kinda but pristol was named after the guns name.
Pristol was 25 feet tall,jumped 100 feet,lands shattering the dirt into segments,more godly powers she did..
Sammi became a hit man kinda for people. He works alone and kind win wars against hundreds of low tier class souls..

Miss Priss is what a slang name for Pristol gun manufacturer in heaven.

Cleaned up the shop a little. A ruff draft bird logo.

BC684369-B5AF-4E4E-A6C9-E8858C5A5DC2.jpeg

A013D288-219C-41C6-95AB-661D5BFAA6CC.jpeg

Ruff draft of sagis riding a ruff draft Harley in heaven..

40E8A3FD-33DC-4566-9F3C-144FB8E11E2A.jpeg

What if employers could write a biography about employees by indeed paying employers monthly for em. What if workers could have a biography like all the superstars have got…
Telling everything about yourself to a psychology helps build careers I believe..
I believe if it wasn’t for my past and who I am my ideals would have got me rich by now if I had a biography people wrote about me who I was like I believe I would have a plus on indeed.com

In counter fact with fiction this was what Odessa did in their politics they create a biopgraphy page to help create personal information public information to help boast workers biography…

he a avid fisherman,a plane pilot,he’s gone to college,and having a Nobel about his life on indeed you could have a non college guy going to work at Harvard teaching someone by him or her being a undercover genius …..

All my politics posts and politics on Facebook I’ve said is Odessa beta hybrid hybird meaning mutt politics any politics but the percentage is American conservative with communism that is it-in my idealogy of souls to me I am a beta hybrid trying to understand alphas,omegas,Nu,echos and more and me being them as a mutt infinite makes me a mutt or in other words to alpha a omega mutt glalactic society…

Last edited:
It’s been edited photon440.. thanks pal hope I’m entertaining..

And sagis is riding a trike Harley for reverse engineering..

Yea it was just a usual shout out for the bar many people was involved someone who met us who controls a radio station.. The guy wasn’t paying attention to me I guess he just met me I guess at the bar with everyone else.

Sagis doing a burnout in a trike in space with a calhoone ship chasing him.

D732DA1E-AAFE-4C1B-9B52-1CD5AF5189F8.jpeg

Old world war 2 Berretta brought back from the war by my grand father. It’s from a Italian officer.

D7883739-E329-4452-9272-27E5B98EA784.jpeg

B223A289-7084-484F-8AD9-8CAF8BCCF587.jpeg

Last edited:
Got bite by a brown recluse sleeping I guess-a sign to clean my room. I’m here at the hospital.

55A78EAD-547B-4726-8433-304FFF71439A.jpeg

Last edited:
Flis-watching my every movement while here at the hospital. Communicating with naw,the Shanghai frogs,and more wondering about the plans ahead while going up against America’s government..

3BA15299-7423-4AA3-802C-B44058005963.jpeg

That’s the great cal’hoone drivin behind sagis trike burnout.. the blue is of the pixel universe of shippers cove.

93BC24CA-B99A-4457-BA1C-4CB9BD96F52F.jpeg

One I did awhile ago it’s a ruff draft. Beautiful game app Mountains of green yellow and blue.

B8A98608-D9C5-462F-9D8D-E9BFCD6152EA.jpeg

Sagis in another angle looks like a bipedal arm holding out a demon symbol while coming from another dimension…
Driscoll in calhoone is behind him..

Auto Transport Service
Back