• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project Brown Eyed Girl.. and her 72 Satty.

Had to take a brief timeout as my garage became unusable.. always something. The siding for my garage project sucked up a bunch of this humidity so now my garage is serving as a kiln lol. Don't want to be throwing sparks in here now.
IMG_20230115_170555683_HDR.jpg

Figured I'd give those who follow along first dibs on any parts I won't be using, PM me if interested. Short list off of the top of my head, I'll update as I find more parts.

Front license plate bracket.

Rear bumper.

It came with all new (in the boxes) tail light lenses and marker lights.. not using any of them.

Charcoal canister.

Ignition box (chrome).

B&M shifter.

Engine bay harness is butchered up but if you need something off of it I'll check into it.

Might be other small parts so feel free to ask.

Hopefully I'll be waking this thread up.. we'll see? As I've stated this was supposed to be a father and daughter build (skin in the game) but my baby is insanely motivated in sports, if it isn't gymnastics it's track, if it's not track it's cheerleading.... and if it isn't that it's fitness training. She recently injured her knee to where she has to take it easy so we're going to try and get the ball rolling in hopes that within those 6 months she'll catch the Mopar bug and see it through.

So back to figuring the wiring out and finding somewhere to source the property power distribution panel terminals.. yes I'm just going to use the OEM panel.

On a recent trip to Summit I found this in the scratch and dent area, $240 for a much needed part :thumbsup:
IMG_20231126_185700959.jpg

Terminals? You mean like these?

20231126_144005.jpg

These are female connectors - I have male as well that I can get a picture of if you need.

Auto Transport Service
Back