• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project Superbee new engine breaks into the 10s

Congrats on the 10 sec pass!!! Your Bee looks Awesum!!!

Superstock, Bee looks great and runs strong, where did you run 11;97 with the Bee???

Paul

Not sure what 11.97 you are talking about , but the first few runs I ran it 1/8th mile checking A/F ratio making sure jets were correct. The car runs best at 12.4 A/F probably because I am using the Indy Dual plane intake and the scatter has some cylinders leaner than others.

Retro, Superstock,383 man, just what I like to see,beautiful B-bodies turning sub 12,s with normally aspirated engines. My 68 Bee 496 so far has run a best of 11.70,s and my goal is low to mid 11,s. Keep up the good work and let us in on any tuning secrets:icon_wink:

Retro, Superstock,383 man, just what I like to see,beautiful B-bodies turning sub 12,s with normally aspirated engines. My 68 Bee 496 so far has run a best of 11.70,s and my goal is low to mid 11,s. Keep up the good work and let us in on any tuning secrets:icon_wink:

Thanks Beezee.

There are no secrets other than 4 hours of dyno time and a focus on HP under the curve as opposed to the peak dyno number. A/F ratio that produces the best HP/TQ numbers was 12.4

Anyway I can help a fellow HP hunter, just ask. I have probably tried it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxU9aLwNWT0

Auto Transport Service
Back