• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA on shop roller seats.

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
Just a limping around today reminder guys.
Every now and then one of those roll around shop seats will strike like a Cobra.
I got bit yesterday and at 65 I feel it today.
Mine happens to be a MAC brand but just a mean as any harbor freight pos.
Tools on the floor to land on sure helps with the whole experience.
So just a PSA from a bodyman with a limp today.
WARNING DO NOT SIT ON THE EDGE OF THE SEAT. :BangHead:

I was using mine on my deck, rolling around to remove deck screws. It dumped me, and immediately went to the end of my laneway, with a FREE sign on it. POS.

I’ve been on the ground. Used wife’s garden roller. Sat on edge to spend too much time on Hellcat wheel. Kaboom.

I use a roller chair like that sometimes....it pays to check your balance before scooting around too much. :thumbsup:

I use a roller chair like that sometimes....it pays to check your balance before scooting around too much. :thumbsup:
Yeh, lol.
Not the 1st time I've been bucked off this horse.
Slow learner, lean forward, .....just a little more. :lol:

They should at least have a long legged, buxom model sitting on those chairs if they're going to charge that much money.

Here's mine. A little worse for wear
after working on the latest build.
It reminds me to keep the shop floor clean due the small casters.
With sciatica, I need the back support.
I also lay a 1x6 across the arm rests for a mini work surface.
Glad you didn't suffer any major
injuries !

20230805_201428.jpg

I made one out of a discarded office chair, plenty comfortable and not tippy at all due to the wide base…

2ACDB040-404A-4585-89D5-8D79D616402B.jpeg

I sold hundreds of these when I was on the truck. Never mind the price, worth every penny. Very stable with weight capacity and that seat with the backrest is heaven! (These are made by Whiteside and their price is cheaper.)
1691326618136.png

Auto Transport Service
Back