• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSC's 10th Anniversary Special ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Believe it or not, Phoenix Specialty Coatings celebrates its 10th Anniversary on May 31!!!

The time has flown by. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with hundreds of amazing motorheads through the years. Now you can help me celebrate!

From now through December 31, 2017, all returning past customers will receive a 10% discount on the labor. New customers using PSC for the first time will enjoy a 7% labor discount. As always, our honored U.S. Military -- enlisted, retired and Veterans -- will continue to receive the best labor discount we offer, but for 2017 it's been upped to 12% instead of 10%.

Get your parts in this year to take advantage of these great savings!!! When you hire PSC you get the best you can buy ... now you can get the highest quality work available for an even better price. I'll work up most anything metal regardless of whether it's a car part or not. Yes, I mostly work on Mopar stuff, but it's not ONLY Mopar stuff. << grin >> Check out the pics for a few samples, and see my FBBO Photo Album for a whole bunch more.

Mention Promo Code "PSC10" when you call or write for a quote.

This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or Gift Certificates.

Visit the website at http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com and be sure to Like the shop's FaceBook Fan Page at Phoenix Specialty Coatings | Facebook. Give me a call at 731-613-9192 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central time for questions and to discuss the details of your build.

Thanks for helping make PSC the go-to place for custom one-offs, Mopar parts restorations and multi-color powder work since 2007!!! I couldn't have done it without YOU.

Edward Ward lime green MPs 012.JPG Pat Biggs, Tom Seaman 015.JPG Pat Biggs, Tom Seaman 020.JPG Larry Mayes - Coke Bench 006.JPG Gregg Cockrell - Nissan valve cover 007.JPG Back porch, Matt Cherry Ford valve covers 006.JPG Roger Eberhardt SBC manifold after 017.JPG Porch remodel, Tom Nowicki Keystone, Doug Greenhaw shelves 017.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on the upcoming 10 year celebrations. :thumbsup:

Another vote here for the amazing work Leanna and team turn out. :usflag:

Congrats on 10 years, that's a great milestone :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the great compliments! You guys are the reason I'm able to celebrate ten years of this, and I'll never take you for granted. << hugs all around >>

Before ...

Mike Surrento M1 Before Pic.JPG

and After ...

Polaris, Mike Surrento Intake 037.JPG

Polaris, Mike Surrento Intake 029.JPG

These will go on a customer's big block to finish out a previous dress up package I did a couple years ago:

060.JPG

Mike S - Motor - Top.jpg

Thank you for all the calls, emails and messages guys! This Anniversary Special is already getting a lot of attention, and it's appreciated more than you know. I'm honored to have you all on board. << curtsey >>

Before ...

View attachment 399675

and After ...

View attachment 399676

View attachment 399677

These will go on a customer's big block to finish out a previous dress up package I did a couple years ago:

View attachment 399678

View attachment 399679

Thank you for all the calls, emails and messages guys! This Anniversary Special is already getting a lot of attention, and it's appreciated more than you know. I'm honored to have you all on board. << curtsey >>
I'm going to have an intake manifold fabbed in future for my project.....Hopefully I can ship it to You for the finish.

Happy 10th anniversary.

From the title, I don't know what we were all expecting (wink, wink) but thanks for the generous discount.

Happy 10th anniversary.

From the title, I don't know what we were all expecting (wink, wink) but thanks for the generous discount.

Hey, you never know what to expect from me! I'm on my third batch of the most fun Customer Appreciation Gift ever, and it's been overwhelmingly popular ... because it WORKS. http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...gonna-laugh-and-love-it.59785/#post-909949591

And speaking of work, I need to get my butt back out to the shop. Spring's coming early.

Thanks themechanic!! You rock!

Auto Transport Service
Back