• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pulled the trigger on some new equipment......

LemonWedge

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
I’ve been towing the Satellite with an older 16’ open for a few years. Recently, Ive been looking for a good used enclosed trailer but have not run across much at all, and what I have seen is priced literally the same as new. So I stopped in to look at some new hardware Thursday, and unexpectedly ended up writing a check for a brand-new Continental Cargo V-series. Going back to pick it up tomorrow.... pretty stoked! Just thought I’d share the stoke.

C9E65559-F61D-4DBC-89AC-AB09CD44A9D8.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a 20’. I’m parking space limited on my property; with my motorhome and utility trailer, 26 feet is all the room I have left. The V nose gives a little extra room for a bench & tool storage. It’ll work just fine.

Last edited:
It’s a 20’. I’m parking space limited on my property; with my motorhome and utility trailer, 26 feet is all the room I have left. The V nose goes a little extra room for a bench & tool storage. It’ll work just fine.
---
Congrats LW!

It’s a 20’. I’m parking space limited on my property; with my motorhome and utility trailer, 26 feet is all the room I have left. The V nose goes a little extra room for a bench & tool storage. It’ll work just fine.
—-
LW, you need to go out and buy a house warming gift for your new addition. Here’s the perfect gift.

7CB4A904-1141-4E45-9B5B-7A6E003588E8.jpeg

One of those, a winch, and some 2x4’s and plywood to build a bench into the V-Nose.... I think that’s about all I’ll need.

And some chairs, and a/c to kick back in between rounds. And a radio.
And a weather station. Don't forget the genset to run the a/c and charge those batteries. LOL I can see how this thing will snowball.
Nice one though. A safe place for the car and yourself.

Last edited:
You bought a very nice enclosed trailer LemonWedge.. that is a good brand of trailer.
We have a 2001 Continental Cargo enclosed trailer, brand new, 24 ft and we like it.
We purchased it from a friend and his wife, (they were dealers) so we got a great deal
on it, it was 4500.00 tax included, and they went out of their way, and drove to Elkart,
Indiana and picked it up for us, and delivered to there place. Like the other members
here have already said, you need a winch, good brand of car tie downs, A/C, and a
few other ammenities, and you will be good to go! Have fun with your new trailer!!
Dodge33

Auto Transport Service
Back