• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pure Badd ***

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score

FlawleZzz.. This was rolled up in one day.....NO pre-rehearsal to set...worked & produced in One Day.
Both beyond Outstandingly Accomplished, Vai a long time vet..Prodigious **** here, & the Aussie Hot Rod......sure looks Dazzling, strangling Paul Reed's Neck.....cannot fade this **** a bit...f-in' Brilliance & way beyond jupiter

Mix is a little hard, big outdoor gig in Japan.....She's a perpetual explosion however.....& She puts a break in,....so finessed, so well placed, so well pulled, & fortunately the zoom is on Her Face during, the Glint in Her, Eternity in two beats......Carlos said in so many words, the vets cant be Lax, this isnt just cute anymore, this Serious....and as i pass my baton, it will be to Her.....i totally concur......She is very diverse in sound......and can drill any son of a bitch when it comes to hard core, axe grinding bluz.....mean motor scooter, Cooder.....Richie Samboura, has a double edge on His hands, She a 21st century foxx, She can also kick His *** at chokin up the neck......imo....i could fantasize about Her doing a tune or two of mine......of course id probably never play them myself again......like the press asking Dylan how He felt about Hendrix snatching His song, Watchtower, He just gave a bomb expression like, what, are You fing kidding me....dont You have ears?

Last edited:
I think I feel & understand what you said BC...geez it hit.mind just opens,thanks for that

I think I need an earth to Jimi translation sometimes...

1st one's not too bad, but not my thing really

I like the second one way better,
great Hendrix vibe for a youngster, born 15-20+ years after he was gone
she can play for damn sure...

One of my Steve Vai favorites done with a symphony orchestra

Hey 'Goon,.....i just discovered this a couple nights ago, have known the song for long, Love Vai always.....this is BLISS....absolute prodigious mastery.....blowing on the strings & p.u.'s for nuance,,,,,holding axe out flat by the trem bar, just barely coaxing a wobble. The thing with Steve thst has always astonished me, no matter much gain he stax up, the noise is always under control, never Any string noise, sqeaks, ....i hate string sqeaks, doing slides, shuffles, so i play heavy flat wounds instead of traditional round wound, to eliminate the problem....slip n slide, very fast, But, they do not resonate the same, not as crystaline on top, yet nice firm, thuddy, lots of meat to tug on. Thick tone.
I posted Youtube lynxe here a few days ago, Durty at Dark Thirty, 2 jambs...a worn out, intonate out strat w seymour rails....to digital modeler, Soldano model laced in delay & phase.....head running stereo 2x12" spkrs. per side, peavey scorpions & celestion G 1265's.
Axe to H&K dist to morley conv. wah to joyo dist to ART tube mic pre amp, w/ single 12AX7 pre amp tube, to Behringer digi modeler head, the pre amp set in phase w/ 50 db gain boost engaged........changes the face of the digital......to me, this sounds like an overdriven 58 fender Bassman......still digi clank, too much pick attack, but a durty, almost dissonant tone, still capable of purity in harmonic. I like durty tone, the edge of dissonance.......kinda like Streisand............Fine looking Woman for most part, but tha Girl's got some angles & moments, 180 retro......She could get out of perspective kwik....as the durty tone can....i was bone in san anTone....so just my durty lil texas moan

Watched the durty earlier today. Really noticed the phaser haven't heard that effect in a dog's age. I put my axe down when I was about 19 and just never picked it back up

Nice tunes Jimi, love that sound I've said it before
"very Santana-esk" Smooth

I use to listen to Muddy Waters some
not the best example of his guitar playing, but like the tunes
easy to play I'm sure, but cool none the less, far ahead of his time too

BB King
Lucille {his guitar}

not sure why it's not working, checked the link 3 times now,
anyway, he was da' man

Last edited:
I use to listen to Muddy Waters some
not the best example of his guitar playing, but like the tunes
easy to play I'm sure, but cool none the less, far ahead of his time too

Budley, Jimi's Guy!! The album Electric Mud made after meeting Jimi. I think Muddy Waters went to a Hendrix show, Jimi was told Muddy was in audience and went into crowd......road where two pro's met, & stood in awe of each other.
Thanks for Your Nice words Man, Carlos is an axe Man i call Prodigious.....caught Santana live two times......great shoes, still playing the SG, before signing on with Ibanez...good move, Ibanez beats the crap out of Gibson now, in terms of production axes on the racks.......Steve Vai has been Ibanez since i cant remember.....that video tha hyrdgoon shot up of Vai......are no words can portray the emotion in that performance

One of my Steve Vai favorites done with a symphony orchestra

Lest not to forget to sing zHigh Praises of that Orchestra.....Precision....zero tolerance....to define in language of motorheads.......no gray areas. Killer 'butt match'

There surely are some good lady guitarist these days.
And they can sing too. (Does "Hello" get on anyone else's nerves?)
A blond "foxx" in Japan. I get it.
But there is something to be said for originality. (And an alto voice)
From the east coast just in case you missed them.

http://www.villagevoice.com/best-of/2015/arts-and-entertainment/best-guitarist-7781669
http://www.villagevoice.com/music/i...r-on-guitar-heroes-and-basement-shows-6622968
A lot of the attention that the band has gotten has focused on your guitar-shredding abilities. The Voice even named you Best Guitar-Shredder. What has the attention been like for you?

It's very flattering. I can't say I agree, but it's flattering.

I've known Orianthi's playing for a while since she was Alice Coopers lead guitarist for a few years. Great stuff!

Auto Transport Service
Back