• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about paint on doors-62 Dodge

nutz4spd

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
I was wondering if the inside top of my doors are supposed to be painted to match the interior or if it's supposed to match the exterior. Just the top portion of the door is blue like the interior but the rest of it is white like the exterior. Is this normal?

20240112_085216[1].jpg

20240112_085237[1].jpg

I was wondering if the inside top of my doors are supposed to be painted to match the interior or if it's supposed to match the exterior. Just the top portion of the door is blue like the interior but the rest of it is white like the exterior. Is this normal?

View attachment 1589317

View attachment 1589318
My 63 Plymouth Bel. 2 door sedan is the same way , door jams is body color and window frame is interior color , it was normal on my.

Never say never when it comes to Ma Mopar.
Could be the plant in what state east or west had their own way during assembly.
I too have seen that both ways. My 63 the exterior was white but the upper frame was red like the interior.

Auto Transport Service
Back