• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD RACEPAK ULTRADASH EXTREME STREET ROD DASH P250-DS-UDXSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

2quick

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a brand new (never opened) RACEPAK UDX STREET ROD DASH Part# P250-DS-UDXSR I bought for my Pro Street Satellite build but went a different direction so it's up for sale. Except for the main picture The pictures shown were randomly pulled from google but the box has never been opened and still has the factory seal on it. I also have the mounting plate for an extra $50.

The UDX Street Rod Dash has all the amenities needed on a street-driven vehicle. Through a combination of your existing sensors and those included in the kit, this dash will provide you with the ability to display engine RPM, speedometer, odometer, water and oil temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, and fuel level. It has internal indicator lights for such items as low oil pressure, high water temperature, turn signals, high beam, and parking brake. Additional functions can be displayed with the purchase of the appropriate V-Net sensor and module combination. A relay for an electric fan controller, and a minimum/maximum recall function, are included in the Street Dash kit.

List Price: $845 plus shipping
Selling for: $645 plus shipping

IMG_4399.JPG s-l64 (1).jpg s-l64 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back