• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mancini 440 HP oil Pump and Billet Rear Main Seal Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gto64gto

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a new Mancini Billet Rear Main Seal Retainer Kit part #MRE-223 which sells for $89.99 and Mellings High volume oil pump which sells for $124.99 at Mellings. I thought I had oil pressure problems with my engine and ordered these to repair my problem. It turned out it was a bad Auto Meter oil pressure gauge. I bought another one and found it was the gauge and Auto Meter replaced it. The box they came in from from Mancini has been opened but the pump is in bod and stilled in plastic bag it was shipped in. The seal retainer is still in blister kit and is also unopened. I'll take $70.00 plus $5.00 shipping for it. $110.00 plus $10.00 for shipping for the oil pump. I'm Tabor City, NC. If interested PM me. Hate I bought these 1st but so happy it was a bad oil gauge. It sure saved me a lot o f money. Thanks

I have a new Mancini Billet Rear Main Seal Retainer Kit part #MRE-223 which sells for $89.99 and Mellings High volume oil pump which sells for $124.99 at Mellings. I thought I had oil pressure problems with my engine and ordered these to repair my problem. It turned out it was a bad Auto Meter oil pressure gauge. I bought another one and found it was the gauge and Auto Meter replaced it. The box they came in from from Mancini has been opened but the pump is in bod and stilled in plastic bag it was shipped in. The seal retainer is still in blister kit and is also unopened. I'll take $70.00 plus $5.00 shipping for it. $110.00 plus $10.00 for shipping for the oil pump. I'm Tabor City, NC. If interested PM me. Hate I bought these 1st but so happy it was a bad oil gauge. It sure saved me a lot o f money. Thanks
You will need to supply some photos ....have another gander at the rules....the ones that flashed for a considerable time while you waited to post this advert.

:thumbsup:

1698719236255.png

[IMPORTANT] - For Sale Section Rules

You will need to supply some photos ....have another gander at the rules....the ones that flashed for a considerable time while you waited to post this advert.

:thumbsup:

View attachment 1548577

[IMPORTANT] - For Sale Section Rules
I'm so sorry. I am not computer smart. I have a I Phone and can take pictures but I don't know how to get them from my phone to computer so I can post them here. I'm 77 and just don't know much about computers. The ad is long but true. Nothing has been opened and is in original packing as shipped to me. I listed part #s . I don't know what to do.

I'm so sorry. I am not computer smart. I have a I Phone and can take pictures but I don't know how to get them from my phone to computer so I can post them here. I'm 77 and just don't know much about computers. The ad is long but true. Nothing has been opened and is in original packing as shipped to me. I listed part #s . I don't know what to do.
It's easy....if you run an iPhone, it should be a piece of cake.

This is a screenshot from my phone.....just start a new post similar to the replies above and add pictures by using the "Add photos" button.
Follow any prompts, and you're done.

Screenshot_20231101_085801_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not trying to be a smart *** but I think you are. I know it's probably easy for you because you know how. Sometime somewhere
someone showed you how to do it. I don't think you understood that I don't. You say it's easy, for you. I can take a picture and text it to anyone with a I-Phone but I don't know how to get it from my phone to computer to add a picture. Maybe instead of saying It's Easy, you could take some time to explain to folks like me how to do it. I don't even know how to set up a new I-Phone. If this is such a big problem, then delete my post. And by the way, I'm slow 1 finger typing and didn't see what you said was blinking in red. I guess you thing everyone is as smart as you on this But I bet you don't know that there's still a lot of parts in this country that still has not got internet and that a lot that do the speed is really slow. Guess you probably can't comprehend that.

someone showed you how to do it

I'm not trying to be a smart *** but I think you are. I know it's probably easy for you because you know how. Sometime somewhere
someone showed you how to do it. I don't think you understood that I don't. You say it's easy, for you. I can take a picture and text it to anyone with a I-Phone but I don't know how to get it from my phone to computer to add a picture. Maybe instead of saying It's Easy, you could take some time to explain to folks like me how to do it. I don't even know how to set up a new I-Phone. If this is such a big problem, then delete my post. And by the way, I'm slow 1 finger typing and didn't see what you said was blinking in red. I guess you thing everyone is as smart as you on this But I bet you don't know that there's still a lot of parts in this country that still has not got internet and that a lot that do the speed is really slow. Guess you probably can't comprehend that.

Have you tried going on b bodies on your phone? Give it a shot. It makes things alot easier.

I can tell you're a people person. I wasn't trying to be a smartass on this occasion....I am trying to help you.

Try searching on the phone for this site, set up your password and save it.
Then find your post and follow what I said above.

I started doing this on forums in the late '90's, so I have been through all the change with slow internet. That doesn't have much to do with your problem right now.
Maybe try a younger relative or a kid in the neighbourhood to help you out.

Your inbox is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back