• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Racers Hangout people do not read this, it's no longer being raced!

1 MEAN66

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
I altered our 66 Plymouth Satellite again. Car is headed for the "street" so we (Rebecca and I) can get more use out of it. Wanted to add a self-learning fuel injection set up. But between all the stuff I would have to do and what I wanted to spend; I decided not to. It's a 10-30 @ 127-129MPH car (1.48 60 ft.) Left suspension as is (drag set-up) just backed off the pinion snubber to 1/4 inch air space from floor, may do more but will try it there. Injection system to feed the 689HP/675LBft, modify fuel cell to eliminate a return line, or add a return line, and secure neatly, I decided to replace the 1050 Dominator and the MSD Dist. with a Holley 4150 950cfm Street HP carb. (0-82951SA), a billet MSD Pro Dist. - with vacuum advance- (street HP has a ported vac. nipple). Also took out the 1" spacer between the M-1 intake and dominator and replaced it with a 4500 to 4150 adapter (about 1 1/4 '" thick). $1600 vs $3500 for injection system and other modifications. Plus the BOSS wanted her own ride, so we also got a 08 LS3 Vette conv. Ya it's a bow tie but she did not want a newer Challenger SRT. 66 is 66 is now much more "drivable" on the street. Might even be in the double digits for MPG now!@!! There is "stuff" all over this site about it

Lebanon Valley 2018 1.60 60ft..jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back