• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator mounting

Flyboy1400

Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
Tried to mock up my new ecp 22" radiator today and found that the mounting holes on my core support (66 satellite) are different from the radiator. My satellite has 4 holes 24.5 in apart horizontal and 14.5" vertical. The radiator is correct in the horizontal, but the passenger side flange is much shorter, just shy of 11" hole to hole. While this isn't a huge problem, I am curious what years/models had the shorter mounting flange on the passenger side?

Edit to correct mistyped horizontal measurement, it's actually 24.5"

Last edited:
Tried to mock up my new ecp 22" radiator today and found that the mounting holes on my core support (66 satellite) are different from the radiator. My satellite has 4 holes 18.5 in apart horizontal and 14.5" vertical. The radiator is correct in the horizontal, but the passenger side flange is much shorter, just shy of 11" hole to hole. While this isn't a huge problem, I am curious what years/models had the shorter mounting flange on the passenger side.
Tried to mock up my new ecp 22" radiator today and found that the mounting holes on my core support (66 satellite) are different from the radiator. My satellite has 4 holes 18.5 in apart horizontal and 14.5" vertical. The radiator is correct in the horizontal, but the passenger side flange is much shorter, just shy of 11" hole to hole. While this isn't a huge problem, I am curious what years/models had the shorter mounting flange on the passenger side?
Can you post a picture of the saddle? And the rad.

Can you post a picture of the saddle? And the rad.
Sure my core support has symmetric mounting locations where as the radiator has asymmetric holes.

Any idea which years/models/options had which mounting?

My satellite was a 273 non a/c car, if that makes a difference.

20230501_111710~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_112424_Chrome~2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back