• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio

Canadian1968CoronetR/T

Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Quick question just got my radio back from my radio man, the car had a dart radio in it when I got it, the stud for support was on the bottom of radio, my brace in car is at rear. now my question I had him move to stud to rear of radio, I thought it should be on right looking at radio, he looked at others he had and said they where all on left. Too cold to go look, what side on rear would one of you coronet 1968 R/T owners say it should be on?

Radio Rear

This is the back of my 70 am. Stud is middle to down low & closer to the glove box, then the column. I believe, for the most part that the steel frame structure on the 68,69 & 70 B Body ralley dash, is the same. (with the exception of the ignition hole on 68 & 69 & not on the 70. I`m almost sure the rear radio brace is in the same place on all 3. Someone else Please, wade in on this if i`m wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_2494.JPG
    IMG_2494.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 149
IMG_4483.jpg
This is the back of my 70 am. Stud is middle to down low & closer to the glove box, then the column. I believe, for the most part that the steel frame structure on the 68,69 & 70 B Body ralley dash, is the same. (with the exception of the ignition hole on 68 & 69 & not on the 70. I`m almost sure the rear radio brace is in the same place on all 3. Someone else Please, wade in on this if i`m wrong.
Thanks for the reply
I think you are right so Iam going to have to move it to the othe side, which is what I told the radio man when I dropped it off, but his other mopar Radios, he said they were on the other side. Here is pic of what he did

Auto Transport Service
Back