• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Original 65 Plymouth Belvy A990

340challconvert

Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
Rare find found in barn and for sale on e bay.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333617921770

He's the 2nd flipper in 2 weeks plus it's total rotted rebody with no vin. Doors aren't lightweight & the glass isn't correct. Basically rusty fenders, hood & scoop with a maybe usable K-frame.

I don't recall a Robinson Chrysler Dodge Plymouth dealer in Denham Springs, La. I do remember Moran Motors in Baton Rouge. My 66 Belvedere came from there.
Some where I have a list of 65 Hemi cars that were delivered to Louisiana. It had the buyers and the sellers listed. I will try to find it.

Wow; sounds bad
He's the 2nd flipper in 2 weeks plus it's total rotted rebody with no vin. Doors aren't lightweight & the glass isn't correct. Basically rusty fenders, hood & scoop with a maybe usable K-frame.

First guy buys it “oh **** what did I get myself into” .... next day “rare a990 for sale” lol

There were three A990 cars sold in Louisiana

Buyer and selling dealer ;

Bob Kaizer, c/o Courtesy C-P, Crowley, La.

Clyde Robillard, c/o Moran Motors, Baton Rouge, La. (UPDATE: Clyde no longer owns this car; current owner unknown)

Sonny Brooks, c/o Densham Springs Motors, Baton Rouge, La. (UPDATE: Sonny probably no longer owns this car; current owner unknown)

I would like to see this car.
At one time there was word of a 65 car and a Hemi engine in a rural area not too far from Denham Springs, La. Never heard anyone say that it was a factory Hemi car.
I will ask around.

The first Mr. Mcflipper thought it was the deal of the century for 25k with a bare block that was painted silver & nobody was smart enough to measure the bore or take any other photos of anything so I'm betting 2nd Mcflipper paid at least 20-23k for everything & now has some serious butt hurt.

It amazes me that someone takes a couple of rare parts and puts them on another car and they think that makes the other car rare. It is like the hammer I have had for 50 years, with three new handles and two new heads.

Hi cooch!

Many infos you supply: from what is your knowledge of the wrong details, e.g. windows? Did you see the car in person?

When and where was this car flipped two times?

I got in contact with the ebay-seller after auction closed: the car did not sell and I asked for a full copy of the GTS-report he showed only 1 page of in the auction. Also asked for his phone# and offered to call...received no report and no phone# yet.

Think this seller is NOT serious. Tooo bad, that you can‘t trust somebody with ~160 positive ebay-feedbacks.

Thanks,
Toby

The first Mr. Mcflipper thought it was the deal of the century for 25k with a bare block that was painted silver & nobody was smart enough to measure the bore or take any other photos of anything so I'm betting 2nd Mcflipper paid at least 20-23k for everything & now has some serious butt hurt.

Auto Transport Service
Back