• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reaction score

Jeff Peterson

ROARING '65's!
FBBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I really wish you had to two step validate this, because it’s so easy when scrolling on your phone to hit it, I just agreed with a post that would have got me tarred and feathered, luckily I caught it!

I really wish you had to two step validate this, because it’s so easy when scrolling on your phone to hit it, I just agreed with a post that would have got me tarred and feathered, luckily I caught it!
Must be on your phone? Righthanded? Scroll in the middle of the screen.

Last edited:
Not a big deal. If you agreed with something, whatever. On the other hand, if you "disagree" with something, it's only proper to elucidate your counter-argument. Something the usual suspects rarely do. "Tar and feather" ? Hey, it's only words.

You can change your selection - just go back the post and hit "Remove" and then change it to what you want.

Not a big deal. If you agreed with something, whatever. On the other hand, if you "disagree" with something, it's only proper to elucidate your counter-argument. Something the usual suspects rarely do. "Tar and feather" ? Hey, it's only words.
What he said, especially for the Red X. If you are going to gift someone with an X, explain why. Your difference of opinion is welcome and besides, your experience on said subject may be the solution to something fellow members have been struggling with. Don't be a coward, drop an X, then disappear.

Back