• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Demon 170

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Got one!

Go Mango.

I have not yet taken delivery but it is bought and paid for and in storage at the dealers. I paid MSRP. Dealer (Leamington Chrysler) absolutely refuses to sell cars for more than MSRP. The principal dealer there, Tim Vida, is a stand up guy. They have a tiny dealership but ended up getting three Demons because of their attitude about selling for MSRP. The car I got was unallocated and could have gone to any dealer. I ended up getting the car because the Chrysler zone rep liked my story about involvement with Mopars for almost 50 years. I also agreed not to re-sell the car. That wasn't a hard decision as I am really looking forward to posting a "wheels up" photo once the weather is decent in Ontario.

So cool! Congratulations!

2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170.jpg

very cool, and a very cool dealer, alot of them robbing the consumer on those. and of course pictures?

Wow that's awesome! Sounds like you didn't have to bring 365k to the table!
Don't get kicked off the track!!

Auto Transport Service
Back