• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real street signs

4454d37c4b62650e5dc4107c3cfa82fd--funny-street-signs-funny-signs.jpg

Pittsburgh, Pa.
IMAG1230.jpg
near Allegheny gravity train

We have a Buttzville in my county, makes me cringe when I see that sign.

fa718f96426f5e38ccdcf8c824c2b68f.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t have a pic - but I’ve been there last summer. I do have pics of George Floyd town or what ever they call it now. Still closed to traffic and unarmed citizens. The pics are kind of blurry because I was running at a pretty good clip. But they also have George Floyd way. My hometown of Mpls. RIH.

Here in our little mountain town of Monument, we have one city park with an unusual name. We also have Roller Coaster Road but the snow is too deep to go take a picture. So many hills and dips it's like a true Roller Coaster.

dirty woman.jpg

I forgot this one. My dad was the city manager in the town where I grew up. The north-south streets were numbers, the east-west streets were named after trees. They had a new factory come in and they had to build a special street for it adjoining Laurel street so he named it Hardy Street.

Our Roller Coaster Road sounds like fun but it is deadly. It cuts through a heavily forested area. If you're going too fast you can lose control That happened to 4 drunk teens about 8 years ago. Two died, the driver went to prison, the third went crazy constantly partying. There's a real well-kept monument there. I haven't told anyone this but this last Christmas I drove past and there was a girl there writing a letter to what I suspect was her dead older brother. I stopped and told her that as a parent we always used this memorial as a reminder to our kids to think about safety. She said that was the whole idea. I told her to hang in there. Scroll down to see the convertible Mini or skip it.

Nope, I deleted it. It was too much.

View attachment 1234574

Auto Transport Service
Back