• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really???

According to his ad, he got HUGH money for another one. That doesn't mean it will happen again, but you can't stop a guy from dreaming. I never try to educate anyone like this, it is a waste of time, and time is the only thing that will educate them as to the true value. This being said, often times these guys are so stuborn about these things they end up DYING with the item because they never got anywhere near their asking price.

I'll give him a $1.05 and a swift kick in the ***.....

What? It's the gift that keeps on giving!

What a
Dumbass.gif

That's as bad as Frank Mitchell selling a NOS trunk mounted luggage rack for an "E" body for 10K also

I am kind of speechless, well almost. What the hell is he smoking!!

You notice how it says "Challenger" in the title but "Cuda" in the description?

FS Ornigal Challenger Dana 60 complete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I sorta need some money so here it goes up for sale. This is a complete Dana 60 for sale. Everything is original and is from a 1970 440 six pack Cuda with I believe 410 gears. Brakes drums are still on it. Asking price is 10K. Yea, for those that think it's high, I got 8k for my last one and that wasn't all factory. Pretty much if you are trying to restore a numbers matching car back, it would be worth it for this rear. Feel free to email me if you are a serious buyer with questions or if you would like picts at [email protected]
Dan

Someone should send him the Moser Engineering website for the Moser 60 axle....

Now we all know this is pretty much bullshit anyway, but if I was asking 10 grand for a rear, I'd sure as **** know what the ratio was.

Auto Transport Service
Back