• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Bulkhead Panel

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of their rear back seat to trunk bulkhead panel for a 70 or so bbody that you can post here or provide a link to?

Is this one?

IMG_1104.jpeg

My Jigsaw '70 Charger was slowly getting parted out when I bought it. Many parts were missing but the rear seat was still in place. I pulled it to weld in a new AMD trunk floor. The cardboard divider was still in place when I pulled the rear seat out.

IMG_8293.JPG

I may use it as a pattern to make something else to replace it.

My Jigsaw '70 Charger was slowly getting parted out when I bought it. Many parts were missing but the rear seat was still in place. I pulled it to weld in a new AMD trunk floor. The cardboard divider was still in place when I pulled the rear seat out.

View attachment 1616053

I may use it as a pattern to make something else to replace it.
Perfect KD! Yes this is exactly what I was looking for!

FYI- I just bought the cardboard and “jute”. Mine has always been missing

I don't recall the one in my '69 RR having any jute on it - just the cardboard divider.

I don't recall the one in my '69 RR having any jute on it - just the cardboard divider.
Thats all I have ever seen. The jute may of been an after market sound deadening option.

I am going to use tempered hardboard.

FYI- I just bought the cardboard and “jute”. Mine has always been missing

Thats all I have ever seen. The jute may of been an after market sound deadening option.
For the red car, I used spray adhesive to apply Jute to one side, then put additional sound deadener matting on the other side. What started as a 2 lb piece of cardboard is now maybe triple that!

For the red car, I used spray adhesive to apply Jute to one side, then put additional sound deadener matting on the other side. What started as a 2 lb piece of cardboard is now maybe triple that!
I know when you add weight to those panels they will want to rip on the two mounting slotted areas. I drilled and added two push pins to keep it in place. Those panels are made cheap and might vary between vendors.

Auto Transport Service
Back