• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear coil over suspension

Geri

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
wondering what is the general coil over shocks used on a early B mopar for drag race suspension
spring rate-travel length?

I use 120lb spring 5" travel with ladder bars. My sons Cal-Track car use 7" travel.
Doug

150lb springs here with 5 inches of travel on a 4 link. single adjustable qa-1 shocks and springs.

150lb springs here with 5 inches of travel on a 4 link. single adjustable qa-1 shocks and springs.
thanks for this information, I responded on my cell phone not sure if it works. I'm "shocked" (pardon the pun) at the light springs, I thought -wrongly they would be in the 250-300 lb range,glad I asked and -glad you guys are here. still undecided how/when to get into this as I have only a 2car garage when I moved to misery in 2006 I shopped for a contractor to build a 30/40 shop for me,I gave the contractor -shyster 12K up front, he and my $$$ gone with the wind. I knew to never give a contractor $$ up front but he was convincing he also got at least another 6 people with a known total so far at over100K,that does not make me feel any better. there are excellent chassis shops here if I cry they may give me a deal... not skert to grovel for deals, BUT only grovel.

Auto Transport Service
Back