• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REAR SEAT CHOICES FOR ‘63 BELVEDERE??

8stackhemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a notion on what rear seats would fit in a ‘63 Belvedere 2-Dr Hardtop??
Would seats from any 62-65 B-BODY car fit?
The car i have in mind has the ‘rear seat delete’ done with ‘Gary Ball’ interior & I’m interested in the possible addition of a rear seat.
Any suggestions, ideas, input is appreciated!!……and thanks! Scott in SC

2 door, probably. The ends of the bottom cushions are shaped different on 4 doors. (Rounded off instead of fitting flush and square to the side panels.)

THis may help your quest. Ihad the interior, seat , carpet from a 67 GTX in a 60 plymouth. All fit just fine! Both 2 door cars. ruffcut

2 door, probably. The ends of the bottom cushions are shaped different on 4 doors. (Rounded off instead of fitting flush and square to the side panels.)
Yup BBD, thanks! I understood the 4 door’s were cut differently in the base for easier access thru the rear doors? Guess that makes sense…. :eek:)

THis may help your quest. Ihad the interior, seat , carpet from a 67 GTX in a 60 plymouth. All fit just fine! Both 2 door cars. ruffcut
Wow ruffcut, now that is interesting for sure! That’s a big gap in years, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back