• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear sway bar

Yes. The only un-sprung weight added would be the brackets mounted under the shock plates.

Thanks, I have decided to order the Firm Feel kit. I like that there is less unsprung weight, but mostly that the sway bar is mounted up high and out of veiw

how really can affect the bar weight on the ride to be actually worried about the unsprung weight ?

if is something to really worried, nobody should use bigger rims and tires either. ( Just thinking out loud )

Last edited:
how really can affect the bar weight on the ride to be actually worried about the unsprung weight ?

if is something to really worried, nobody should use bigger rims and tires either. ( Just thinking out loud )
You are correct except lighter wheel and tire combinations will improve ride quality. You should ride in my 94 2500 with a Dana 70 rear axle and the difference will become clear. Every little bit helps.
Mike

Yes, I guess, but... I think 98% of the ppl never thinks on that when talking about tires/rims change. Maybe just 10 seconds car owners LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back