• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reared By a Ram

really sucks to read about how your day went.
you really should get your neck.back checked out.
in other words, start the paperwork trail about your neck today.
i got tapped in the rear years ago. didnt think much about the ache. that went away.
and is now, 20 years later, screaming at me daily

And they busted up your rare Picasso that was in the trunk. ALA Al Bundy..

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm sick to my stomach about the whole thing . I think more so about how he behaved. I'm sure he lied to the police about why he hit me. It seemed like the state trooper wasn't buying his line of bullshit. If I would have left the house a minute later or sooner our paths might have not crossed .I couldn't sleep at all just kept replaying it over and over, a hundred different scenarios racing through my head about how this could have turned out and how it will turn out.I all ready sent my claim in via the Internet to my insurance company. Now part two of the nightmare, dealing with all the bullshit that goes along with getting my car back the way it was. Will keep ya posted I'm sure I'll have questions. Thanks again fellas.

In the end you are safe and that's what really matters. The car took the beating to save you. That's one way to look at it. The car can be repaired, people are ******** and won't accept responsibilities for their actions. The cop knew and 9 times out of 10 its always the person who hit you that get the ticket. Following too close, Too fast for conditions, wreckless driving or however its spun the cop knows the douche bag was at fault. Figure out what law firm he works for and send them the recording.

that sucks big time, and like others said, don't go cheap. I bought my truck off the truck forum, didn't have it a month, and was coming home from work one evening, when a car came flying out of a driveway and headed right for me. Big ditch on the right, no where to go. She hit me in the drivers front. Then she got out of her car, screaming at me saying I hit here...just look at the skid marks I had left...well I guess I shoulda hit the gas instead of the brakes? She kept screaming how she didn't need this...had strep throat and couldn't talk...she didn't shut up for an hour. I just sat there, on the phone to the police, and told her I wasn't talking to her till the cops got there. The cops showed up, and I was still in the truck filling out a report when an ambulance showed up. I asked the trooper if she asked for it. He said yeah, but she's just delaying things...he already had the cuffs on here...she reaked of booze. Then the icing on the cake...the man that owned the house where the wreck happened came up to the trooper and said that he had security cameras on his house, and showing the pics to the trooper you could clearly she she had headed right for me.
Of course, perfect grill, bumper, and rust free fender. She got to pay for it all.
20180414_174254_1523799747525.jpg
PTDC0004.JPG
PTDC0001.JPG

Careful what you say on this forum or any other. It may come back to bite you in the *** later.
Just sayin.

Auto Transport Service
Back