• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Record breaking Black Friday sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter which news organization reports it the numbers are generally the same. This economy continues to defy all odds and this years sales figures bear that out. It will be another blockbuster year for holiday sales. You can blame it on whatever you want - but people are feeling good about their pocket books.
I agree the economy has been steadily improving over the last decade, again a fact, despite the reluctance of some to admit it.

I waited until black Friday to buy my CVF wraptor system. Was told that i would not receive the 10 percent discount that is on everything except on sale items because they put a 1 percent sale on the Black diamond for the 440 so I only get 20 bucks off instead of 200=bullshit move on Mancini's part

Mancini's shipping I've found to be excellent and their customer service to be just as good. What I didn't care for was a complete distributor setup, I bought which included orange box, ballast and wiring was not listed as a Firecore product. Had it been I would have dealt with Firecore.
When I installed the parts the car ran so bad it was not drivable. I called them and they told me this was the first problem they had heard of with this distributor. I told them I installed the old distributor and the car ran good.
I would have liked a new complete distributor and parts from them but instead they told me to return it and they would send it back to Firecore, up until then I had no idea it was a Firecore part. The point being it took months to get that distributor back and this took place over the summer.
I then dealt with Firecore. Firecore told me the distributor checked out fine. So my last resource was to tell Firecore to send me a new orange box which I had to pay for. When I got everything back I installed it and the car ran great.
That first box was bad from day one.
Not many companies especially with these car parts do the right thing anymore. I went through the same **** with my front disc brake conversion from a company now out of business. Buyer beware is all I can say

You think some gay people are not to the right politically? Its not a contradiction at all, but im happy you found a gay person who is a ultra right wing T worshipper and who does a great job at spreading a hate agenda.
As far as listening to JH, id rather listen to Rap music, and as I dont consider Rap music, music at all, im sure you get the picture.
I have read some of what he puts into print and if thats were you get your information, well thats to bad
It's awful when the people who talk about spreading the hate fail to realize that they are the ones who are ACTUALLY DOING it. Glad I woke up again in a different America!! Another beautiful day!!

Last edited:
It's awful when the people spreading the hate fail to realize that they are the ones who are ACTUALLY DOING it. Glad I woke up again in a different America!! Another beautiful day!!
Say what?

The economy has been good for the last 10 years! The market has been in a “bull” state since 2009 or so.

Let’s keep it real.

The deficit will be our undoing. Where are all those idiots in the pilgrim Halloween costumes now?

upload_2019-12-2_7-45-11.png

upload_2019-12-2_7-45-34.png

That's what Black Friday is all about.
:)

It only becomes political when a few, well very few post on good things that are happening in our nation and make it as such...

It only becomes political when a few, well very few post on good things that are happening in our nation and make it as such...
It only becomes political when it suites your agenda. The rest of the time its the usual nonsense. Im glad good things are happening in our nation, however following your threads and posts it seems the bus passed you by.

Alright.....I ASKED you all to keep your crap out of this thread. You had one freaking job. To curb your spew and place it in the correct section for that. NOT here. Stop it. Act your damn age, some of you. Unbelievable.

The record included B&M stores.
I bought 1k rounds of 9mm.

Here in California that now requires a background check....
"Trust us, we're with the government & we're here to help....."

All the MORE reason why I'm not going to be around any ******* more! Bye bye to the A-holes on BBO, me excluded!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back