• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reference to Private Info selling.

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
@kiwigtx @Joeychgo Guys See below screenshot - I had asked the question sometime ago and never really got an answer mostly because the Mod wasn’t seeing what I was - and I assume all members see. It seems as tho this button request to “opt out” is an every time thing - which would seem odd. Pls clarify - is it? Or is hitting it once doing the trick? It‘s There every-time I come on. It would seem once and done - Yet it never looks like that. Pls advise. Thx!

1706144938964.png

Last edited:
Weird. Im assuming you are on a computer not a phone?
I use my iPad 99% of the time to access. I just checked to make sure Adblocker was on and everything looks kosher from what I can tell.

@kiwigtx @Joeychgo Guys See below screenshot - I had asked the question sometime ago and never really got an answer mostly because the Mod wasn’t seeing what I was - and I assume all members see. It seems as tho this button request to “opt out” is an every time thing - which would seem odd. Pls clarify - is it? Or is hitting it once doing the trick? It‘s There every-time I come on. It would seem once and done - Yet it never looks like that. Pls advise. Thx!

View attachment 1597675
I have never seen that blurb at the bottom either.....not sure where it comes from.

I have never seen that blurb at the bottom either.....not sure where it comes from.

its due to California laws. He's in Cali

@Joeychgo So does this mean there’s no answer to my question?

could be a number of things. try on a different browser - it may just be the settings on the browser your using, or could be you need to clear your browser cache and cookies

Auto Transport Service
Back