• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing some stuff on the 73 Charger

Hick727

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Im about to become the proud owner of a 1973 Dodge Charger SE!:yaayy: The only thing is I dont like the vinyl top or opera windows. I wanna remove both of them within the next year. My question is how easy is it to do that? If I remove the vinyl top, will there be a small indentation where the vinyl belongs or will it look like a normal roof? Also, the rear windows dont have to roll down in the back. I just want it to look like a standard 73 charger.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!
I don't know alot so i could be wrong but one of the cars i looked at had the vinyl removed and they had bondo around the rear window so i wanna say there is alittle indentation.

Removing the vinyl top is likely a good move, you may find your roof in bad condition under the vinyl. There is no indentation where the vinyl was, just holes you will have to weld up where the trim/attachment was secured.

Auto Transport Service
Back