• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement VIN tag

Liberty MW

Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
I have a 70 RR car with no dash so the vin tag is gone. I have the fender tag, title, and door tag. Where can I get a new VIN made? And yes, it is perfectly legal in my state.

I think ECS is the company that does this. Mopar

I saw door decals (which I got from them for my car), but not an actual VIN plate. Maybe best to call them with your situation.

Last edited:
Ecs doesn't make vin number tags only door replacement tags

Who made this one?

Smiley ECS BS VIN & Fender tag.png

I have a 70 RR car with no dash so the vin tag is gone. I have the fender tag, title, and door tag. Where can I get a new VIN made? And yes, it is perfectly legal in my state.
Old reply but thought I’d send in case still needed. In process of getting a ‘non-official’ but accurate fender tag after losing original in 1990’s during earlier restoration. Try MMC Detroit. Not sure of they do VIN but they have a wralth on info. see link to web site. Good luck! MMC Detroit David Wise Managing Partner

Auto Transport Service
Back