• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

reproduction 69 Dash bezels

road

Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Just looking for comments from individuals who have purchased/used reproduction Charger Dash cluster sets.
Appreance, fit, matching of each piece as a set.
Totally aware of feelings that originals will fit for sure but resto prices are climbing.

Thanks

Unless you are absolutely looking for the original 100 percent stock look I would go with a Dakota digital dash. They look good and have a lot of bells and whistles.

If you have a cluster with a tach that you can send out the price most likely will be in the 1,500 to 2,000 range. If you have to buy a core add 500.

Unless you are absolutely looking for the original 100 percent stock look I would go with a Dakota digital dash. They look good and have a lot of bells and whistles.
going original

If you have a cluster with a tach that you can send out the price most likely will be in the 1,500 to 2,000 range. If you have to buy a core add 500.
Agree here, had all my originals redone and bought an original tach send all out to get refurbished looks amazing but I like the original look worth The money to me.

When you say "cluster sets". Are you talking about the gauges or just the face plate bezels??

face plates
If you look in my '69 Bee restoration thread (sticky at the top of the members restoration section) you'll see that I used a full set of repro face plates. Fit perfect, look good, but the Black paint is easy to chip off of them. My OE's had been hand painted too many times and had a broken corner so I blew the bucks on new face plates. I got mine via National Moparts... who probably got them from Peter Gee @ PG Classics.

WTF happened with prices like this.Thats double the price I paid 10 yrs ago for the same service. I know prices have gone up but double? Covid has given businesses a sneaky way to over exaggerate the situation and collect even more $$. Just my two cents

New repro bezels fit well. I still have the old which I will keep but just easier to by new at this point.
Regarding cluster Auto Instruments did mine, new faces all gauges working including tic toc tach

I bought a 1969 full set of 3 last year. They look great and fit great, but as someone already mentioned the black paint chips off very easily exposing the chrome finish underneath.

Auto Transport Service
Back