• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction drum brake master cylinders ????

I have one in each of my GTXs. The one in the '68 was installed eight years ago, no issues. I like the original look, without breaking the bank.

Is that the correct one for my '68 GTX (all drums)??
Man, I want to get rid of the one that's on there now (it's the bolted lid version)...

Man, I want to get rid of the one that's on there now (it's the bolted lid version)...

Sure is, Baby Blue has the original drums all around, and that's what she came with new. Gave the original M/C up when I sold her in '91, never got it back. Should work for Fred.

Yes, Correct for 1967 thru 1970 models with drum brakes.

If that IS in fact a Bendix branded Master, it is correct for power AND Manual drum brakes. Great price!
You can't buy a re-build kit for that.

these are supposedly all new reproductions.
I like the look but know nothing about the quality. And feedback is very general basically saying they packed them well and looks good.
I want real world use feedback

If I didn't have three re-built Bendix Masters on the shelf I'd buy one.
The plated lid looks nice.

If I didn't have three re-built Bendix Masters on the shelf I'd buy one.
The plated lid looks nice.
Well, since you ain't sharin'....I reckon the rest of us are potentially buyin'. :)

Looks like those are made in China. I am going to try and get one that is made in the USA, or Canada. Other alternative is to see if I can get it rebuilt. Power disc brake ones are a little harder to get I think.

Try a NAPA store. That's where I found two rebuilt Bendix Masters!

Is the surface on MC cast or machined? I assume machined but you never know.

I think it’s time for me to update the single pot in my 64 with one of these.

Anyone bought one of these and care to comment, good or bad .
Mine has a lid leak I cant seem to stop . So Im looking at options

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1960s-Mopa...r-Cylinder-1-Bore-Dodge-Chrysler/362697625380

In the description it shows this...
20210105_143344.png

I reused the original studs...
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...p-new-residence.114133/page-10#post-910726216

Www.whitepost.com
He can rebuild your existing unit
You can download his brake service form and send it in for restoration
White post restorations White Post Virginia

Auto Transport Service
Back