• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction wood grain steering wheel...

carcrazyguy

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Anyone used this steering wheel?

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/mw774.html

This aftermarket wheel is made like the “Tuff Wheel” Chrysler offered in the late 60’s. This wheel is a great alternative for those vehicles that were not equipped with the “tuff wheel”. This wheel features a matte nickel finish; an original style horn button and includes a dual bolt pattern: one for a direct replacement using original hardware on the original column and one for an installation kit for a non-tuff wheel column. The non-riveted hardwood walnut finish grip steering wheel is 15" diameter with a 2 ½" dish

Looking for a new steering wheel for my 71 B-body and it appears this wheel does not need an adapter to fit the stock column which came with the S81 3 spoke wheel (with horn bars and padded center).

Check with MCB I'll bet they make that one unless it is a grant product. Personally I wont go with Grant, no pep boys/ wallmart car parts for me

Auto Transport Service
Back