• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Required reading for car guys, “Building a road runner Superbird”

R413

Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
This is so eye opening to read how they built a Superbird, but it applies to all b-bodies. How it went together and what order it was done. This will answer a lot of restoration questions for people. Take notes there will be a quiz later.

Winged Warriors/National B-Body Owners Association - Building The Road Runner SuperBird

This has been around a long time but never out of date, it’s how it was done. Written bu Gil Cunningham, I met him in the Chrysler 300 club, he did many things for the good of the hobby and this is a shining exapmple.

Last edited:
© 1992 David J. Patik it says at the bottom....

That's one of the oldest Mopar websites out there and a darn good one for reference.:thumbsup:

Yes I’m aware of what it says. Now go and read the actual article, second paragraph it states who wrote it, and more after that.

It’s a disservice to a great man Gil to have someone else’s name on the top this piece of history.

19C2497B-A285-4E6D-8184-D47CD7219F6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
First time I'm seeing it myself. Thanks for sharing. What a great piece of information :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back