• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoring a 67 Charger, Turbine bronze

SKYDITCH1

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
I am restoring a all original 383 Turbine Bronze Charger. Auto on the floor factory air. I need a right pass side fender if any one has one or knows a source. Any info on how many Turbine Bronze W/Vinyl top were made? Im Excited! Any info gleaned from the fender tag, feel free to comment.

67 CHARGER FENDER TAG.JPG
67 CHARGER VIN NUMBER.JPG
1967 CHARGER.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice car and great color. Coronet fenders and hood will work.

Not sure about fenders, but Coronet/Satellite doors do not have the mount ridge for the door top trim.

Coronet hood should be the same, but the chrome trim on the lip is quite different.

Love that color

welcome to FBBO from sunny NorCal

Hello,
I am restoring a all original 383 Turbine Bronze Charger. Auto on the floor factory air. I need a right pass side fender if any one has one or knows a source. Any info on how many Turbine Bronze W/Vinyl top were made? Im Excited! Any info gleaned from the fender tag, feel free to comment.

View attachment 376843 View attachment 376844 View attachment 376845
I love the early Chargers...I have a 66 and 67.
Bronze is a beautiful color for the car, I hope you elect to keep it that way. Just a comment: I believe for factory vinyl top cars, the fender tag had a number stamped under the "Y". There should be a "6" for white vinyl or "7" for black (only two colors available then).
Good luck with the restoration, you will stand out in the crowd and expect lots of attention.

Welcome from another 1st gen owner!
Remember to post lots of pictures as you go.

Auto Transport Service
Back